YCK-500T four-column down pressure hydraulic press customer operation training course
YCK-500T-G hydraulic press is a new fast hydraulic press launched by Hongde Company, featuring fast speed and high precision. This tutorial is intended for on-the-job training for customers when they purchase a new machine.
First, the basic knowledge of the machine:
1. Outline size (length × width × height): 1658mm × 1855mm × 2900mm
2. Machine weight: 7.5 tons
3, machine motor power: G1 model (11KW), G2 model (15KW) - recommended power supply line is 6mm2
4, cooler cooling water interface size and cooling water flow: interface size ZG1"; cooler maximum water flow: 100L / min, cooler water flow must not exceed this value.
5. The machine must be connected to the cooling water during operation to ensure the normal oil temperature (oil temperature ≤ 55 ° C).
Second, the basic functions of the machine:
1. The machine has a fast and fast approach to the workpiece and a fast return function, which greatly improves the efficiency of the machine.
2. The machine also has the function of top and bottom feeding, which is suitable for the pressing process of the workpiece under various conditions.
Third, the operation of the machine:
1. Start the motor (note the motor steering - clockwise direction), the operator can select the "jog" or "automatic" mode according to the production needs. When the “jog” mode is selected, the jog mode is entered, and the corresponding jog button is pressed to implement the text function of the button. When the button is released, the position is automatically stopped before the release. Therefore, the jog button is generally used when installing the mold for debugging. When the "Auto" mode is selected, the machine enters the semi-automatic cycle state and stops when an action cycle is completed. Top material selection, select "Off", then the top material does not work, select "Upper top material" to work on the top material, and select "Lower top material" to work under the top material.
2. In normal production, the operator only needs to press the double button.
Fourth, the simple adjustment of the machine:
The handles of the hydraulic devices on the machine have been adjusted at the factory, and it is not necessary to adjust them during normal production. In order to avoid abnormal movements, even machine accidents.
Normal production only needs to adjust the pressure relay and the pressure limiting relief valve on the right front of the machine.
1. Adjustment of pressure relay: The pressure relay adjusts the pressing pressure in production. The pressure relay increases clockwise, and the increase value can be read in the pressure gauge. When the pressure reaches 25MPa, the master cylinder has reached 500T pressure. It can't be adjusted any more, otherwise it will be overloaded.
2. Adjustment of the pressure limiting relief valve on the right front of the machine: firstly relax the relief valve, adjust the pressure relay to the required pressure (Note: not overload), then press the automatic double button to make the machine automatically descend. Pressing to work, the pressure relay can't send at this time (that is, the master cylinder can't automatically go up). Then slowly adjust the relief valve handle to adjust the pressure set by the pressure relay (ie, the pressure relay can just send the signal to the end, finally relax the pressure relay, and lock the nut of the relief valve, the adjustment is over. After the adjustment, the mold will never be crushed due to overpressure, so that the mold can be better protected.
Five, common faults and solutions
a, the machine movable beam slides:
1. Adjust the support valve and slowly tighten the handle clockwise until the movable beam does not slip.
2. If the adjustment support valve does not work, adjust the lift relief valve.
3. If the adjustment support valve and the lift relief valve do not work, the support valve and the lift relief valve should be removed and cleaned, and then the manifold block should be replaced.
4. If the support valve and the lift relief valve still do not work after cleaning, check the main piston seal for aging and wear.
b, the master cylinder can not be lifted:
1. Check whether the electromagnetic spill valve of the system is normal, whether the relief valve is normal, and whether the filling valve is open.
2. Check whether the reading of the master cylinder pressure gauge reaches the pressure set by the pressure relay. If the master cylinder pressure does not reach the pressure set by the pressure relay, the master cylinder will not return when the semi-automatic state is reached.
3. Check whether the main solenoid valve is in the lifting direction of the master cylinder; if there is a stuck valve phenomenon, if the valve is found, remove the valve core and clean the valve core and valve body with diesel oil, and then reinstall it.
4. Determine if the draft force of the mold exceeds the lifting force of the master cylinder.
c. There is no pressure or insufficient pressure in the master cylinder:
1. Check whether the system overflow valve is powered normally, whether there is a stuck valve phenomenon. If the valve is found, remove the valve core and clean the valve core and valve body with diesel oil, and then reinstall it.
2. Check if the filling valve is normal.
3. Check if the oil pump and motor are normal.
4. Check whether the seal of the main piston is aging or worn (method: when the main cylinder is pressurized, touch the main cylinder and return the pipe to the return pipe if there is oil return, indicating that the main piston seal is damaged).
d, the motor can not start:
1. Check if the power supply is out of phase.
2. Check if the fuse is normal.
3. Check if the thermal relay is moving.
e, the master cylinder has no free-running action:
1. Check if the slow solenoid valve is stuck. If the valve is found, remove the valve core and clean the valve core and valve body with diesel oil, and then reinstall it.
2. Check if the sequence valve is stuck or the handle is loose. If the valve is found, remove the valve core and clean the valve core and valve body with diesel oil, and then reinstall it. If the handle is loose, tighten it to a quick speed.
f, the master cylinder does not have a slow clamping action:
1. Check whether the master cylinder slows down the stroke switch and works normally, resulting in the slower solenoid valve not being powered.
g, the oil pump is too noisy
1. Check if the filter is clogged. If it is blocked, clean it with diesel.
2. Check if the oil level is too low and inhale the air.
3. Check if the suction pipe is leaking.
Sixth, the machine's safe operation and maintenance instructions:
1, the safe operation of the machine
a. Do not start the machine without understanding the structure and performance of the machine and the operating specifications.
b. Do not work beyond the maximum load (ie, the pressure gauge shows a pressure of 25Mpa).
c. It is strictly forbidden to work beyond the maximum stroke (ie the distance between the upper and lower molds should be less than the maximum stroke of 160mm).
d. When the machine is unreliable, loud, vibrating, or seriously leaking, stop immediately, find a professional to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault.
e. The grounding of the electrical equipment of this machine must be firm and reliable.
f. The safety light curtain must be adjusted to the appropriate height according to the actual situation of the operation.
2. Maintenance instructions:
(1) Hydraulic oil must use the recommended hydraulic oil, but not other oil or lubricating oil, so as not to damage the hydraulic components in the hydraulic system;
(2) The oil must be cleaned. Generally, it should be strictly filtered before it can be injected into the fuel tank. The oil level should not be lower than the lower limit of the oil mark;
(3) The oil should be replaced once a year. The oil to be used for the first time should be filtered out after two months of use. After the tank is cleaned, the filtered oil is injected into the tank. If oil is found. Liquid emulsification, opaque opacity or colloidal paste, should be replaced with new oil immediately;
Note: The cleanliness of hydraulic oil directly affects the performance of the machine, which may cause damage to the machine and personal safety.
(4) The oil pump suction port oil filter should be cleaned once every three months with gasoline or kerosene. If it is found to be pierced, replace it with a new one;
(5) Long-term work will cause the valve core to wear mechanically. The valve core in the hydraulic component must be checked frequently. If it is worn, the hydraulic valve should be replaced.
(6) Electrical components generally have a mechanical or electrical life of 400,000 to 4 million cycles. It is recommended that the relay be replaced once every six months or so according to the daily production capacity, and the PLC should be replaced once in one to two years.
(7), often check whether the power supply voltage is normal (not less than 370V), the voltage is not normal directly affects the service life of electrical components.
Note: The life of hydraulic components and electrical components directly affects machine safety and even personal safety.
(8), every shift must be cleaned before and after the work is turned off, and the lubricant must be added.
(9) Maintenance and maintenance of safety light curtains:
a) The height of the safety light curtain must be checked after each new mold is installed.
(ie check whether the hands are within the effective protection range of the safety light curtain during normal work)
b) The safety light curtain must be detected every time the power is turned on. When the main cylinder goes down, block the light curtain to make the master cylinder return immediately, and determine that it can work normally.
c) Regularly wipe the dust off the casing and filter with clean cotton cloth and water; check the bracket and the interface is secure.
Note: If the safety light curtain is not normal, it will lead to personal safety. No person should remove the safety light curtain.
(10) The cooling water must be filled into the cooler before each shift (Note: the flow of cooling water must not exceed 100L/min).
Engaging in Hydraulic Press ---Since 1996---