Hydraulic machine safety operation procedures
1. The hydraulic machine operator must be trained to master the equipment performance and operation technology before it can work independently.
2, before the operation, should first clean all kinds of debris on the mold, wipe off any dirt on the hydraulic machine rod.
3. The hydraulic machine installation mold must be carried out under the condition of power failure. It is forbidden to collide the start button, handle and pedal on the foot switch.
4. Install the upper and lower molds to the center, adjust the mold gap, do not allow the single side to deviate from the center, and confirm that the mold is tested again after fixing.
5. Before starting the hydraulic machine, first start the equipment to idle for 5 minutes. At the same time, check whether the oil level of the fuel tank is sufficient, whether the sound of the oil pump is normal, whether the hydraulic unit and the pipeline, joints and pistons are leaking.
6. Start the equipment pressure test to check whether the pressure reaches the working pressure, whether the equipment action is normal and reliable, and whether there is leakage.
7. Adjust the working pressure, but should not exceed 90% of the rated pressure of the equipment, test a piece of workpiece, and then produce after passing the inspection.
8. For different hydraulic machine profiles and workpieces, when pressing and calibrating, adjust the working pressure and pressure, pressure keeping times and time of the press at any time, and ensure that the mold and workpiece are not damaged.
9. When the body is pressed down on the plate, it is strictly forbidden to extend the hand and the head into the working part of the platen and the mold.
10. It is strictly forbidden to tap, stretch, weld, bend, twist and other work at the same time as pressure.
11. Do not smoke, weld, or ignite around the hydraulic press. Do not store flammable or explosive materials. Take fire prevention measures.
12. After the hydraulic machine is working, the power supply should be cut off, the hydraulic machine column rod should be wiped clean, the lubricating oil should be added, and the mold and workpiece should be cleaned and placed neatly.
Engaging in Hydraulic Press ---Since 1996---